Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CLU .

CLU

my new home beginning inthe spring of 2010.
Applying to CLU was a very difficult task for me.
No one in my family has attended a university. Being a first time applicant
i had no idea where to start. I had hep applying and getting reccommendation letters
from counselors and teachers. When i received a response in the mail i
was very scared to open the envelope. I opened it in privacy so if i didnt get accepeted i wouldnt glet any one down.
However, I GOT IN ! i ould not believe it. It felt like it was tooo good to be true.
CLU is a private university so the tuition is higher than other schools. Because i attended a program called Upward Bound i will receive 1000$.My dad is also an employee at CLU
so maybe i can receive help because of that too. I cannot wait to experience the college life at a university.

No comments:

Post a Comment